Gold Member Since 2010
Audited Supplier
Botou Golden Integrity Roll Forming Machinery Co., Ltd.

Glazed Roll Forming Machine, Glazed Tile Forming Machine, Tile Forming Machine manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Glazed Tile Double-Deck Roll Making Machine, Metal Roof Forming Machine, Floor Deck Forming Machine (688) and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Glazed Tile Forming Machine Glazed Tile Double-Deck Roll Making Machine

Glazed Tile Double-Deck Roll Making Machine

FOB Price: US $19,000 / set
Min. Order: 1 set
Min. Order FOB Price
1 set US $19,000/ set
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 40sets Per Month
Transport Package: According to Customers′ Request
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: 900/960
  • Condition: New
  • Usage: Roof, Wall
  • Color: as You Require
  • Market: Nigeria
  • Feeding Width: 1200mm
  • Forming Stations: 14/17
  • Main Motor: 7.5kw
  • Trademark: JCX
  • Origin: China Hebei
  • Certification: SGS, CE, ISO, ISO9001: 2000, CE, ISO
  • Customized: Customized
  • Transmission Method: Machinery
  • Size: 7m*1.2m*1.5m
  • Material: Aluminum
  • Effective Width: 900/960
  • Shaft Diameters: 72mm Solid
  • Hydraulic Motor: 4kw
  • Specification: CE, SGS
  • HS Code: 84552210
Product Description
     
      Glazed Tile Forming Machine


Production Description

Glazed Tile Double-Deck Roll Making Machine
Profile


1.More parameter



Technical parameters:
 
1Name of commodity & specification  Glazed tile forming machine 
2Main motor power4kw, 3 phase 
3Hydraulic motor power3kw 
4Hydraulic Pressure10-12MPa 
5Voltage380V /3phase/ 50 HZ (or as your requirement) 
6Control SystemPLC Delta Inverter 
7Main Frame300mm H-Beam or 350mm 
8Backboard Thickness14mm 
9Chain Size20mm 
10Feeding Materialcolor steel coils 
11Feeding Thickness0.25-0.4mm 
12Feeding Width400mm 
13Effective width350mm 
14Productivity8-12m/min 
15Roll Station14 /17roll steps(according to different design) 
16Roller Diameter70mm(depend on different design) 
17 Roller material 45# steel 
18 Cutter materialCr12 , quenched 
19Cr-Plating Size0.05mm 
20Overall Size7500×1400×1500mm 
21Total Weight4.0T 
22ComponentsManual Uncoiler-------------------1 set 
Guiding Platform------------------1 set 
Coil Strip Leveler------------------1 set 
Main Machine of Roll Forming------1 set 
Electric-Motor---------------------1 set 
Cutting Device--------------------1 set 
Hydraulic Station------------------1 set 
PLC Control-----------------------1 set 
Supporter Table-------------------1 set 
23WorkflowManual decoiling----feeding and guiding----roll forming----cut to length----run out table
 
24Packagenude in the container 
25Minimum order quantity1 set 
26Payment termsT/T(30% T/T pay in advance, the remaining 70% pay before ship)
 
27Delivery time30  working days later after receiving the deposit 
All technical parameters can be changed, according to user's need. 

2. Production Flow of Colored Glazed Steel Roof Tile Roll Forming Machine
 
Decoiler-FlatingFeeding- Forming-Cut to length-Colletion
   
Loading&Packing
   

Glazed Tile Double-Deck Roll Making Machine
Our Service

  We have professional team to make different kinds of roll forming machines for our customers, from designing, processing,assembling, debugging, delivery.

Glazed Tile Double-Deck Roll Making Machine
  We can send our technicians to customer's factory for installation, and teach customer's workers how to use the machines. If there is any problems happened to the machine, we will provide solution at once. Hope we could establish win-win business relations in the soon future!

 And we provide the technical support for whole life.Meanwhile, if any parts go broken and not artificial damage, we will send you new ones for free. When need the technician to go abroad, we will arrange the technician.But the buyer should take all the cost, including Visa, Roundtrip ticket,suitable accommodation and pay the service fee to the technician with $150/days
Contact us directly
MB:008618331794415
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Ms. Shirly Zhang
Manager
*From:
To: Ms. Shirly Zhang
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now